ITESO- Universidad Jesuita de Guadalajara — BA in Mass Media Communications 2001
Universidad IBERO Americana Campus Tijuana – Masters in Photography Management 2019
Film Production Experience
- “Beauty In Truth” Dir. Pratibha Parmar. -Production Coordinator for 10 day production. Crew transportation to different locations. Catering coordination. Location permits. Production was shot in Mountain View, CA.
- “Primero No Hacer Daño” Dir. Francisco Carrizales. -Location scouting and permits. Catering coordination. Creation and management of production schedule. Ensenada, B.C., MX
- Varivision Cable Company. -Producer, photographer, and editor for two 30- second commercials for local cable company in Ensenada, B.C. MX.
- “Las Mujeres de Mi Vida” Dir. Liliana Hueso. -Screened at 2nd Annual Queer Women of Color Film Festival in San Francisco, CA
- “Who is He?” Dir. Liliana Hueso. -Screened at 3rd Annual Queer Women of Color Film Festival in San Francisco, CA
- Outside The Lens. San Diego, CA 2017- current Media Educator. Teaching Artist. Special Project Coordinator
- CUT Universidad de Tijuana. Tijuana, B.C., MX 2018 - current. Photography Professor
- Universidad Iberoamericana de Tijuana. Tijuana, B.C.. MX 2018- current Photography Professor
- Queer Women of Color Media Arts Project. San Francisco, CA 2007-2014 Program Manager. Instructor. Festival Tech Director.
- Telemundo of Northern California. San Jose, CA 2001-2003 Commercial Producer. Writer. Editor. Camera operator